Compaction Rental Rates
|1.5-ton Vibratory Roller||$225||$900||$2,300|
|3400 lb. Plate Compactor||$80||$320||$650|
|6800 lb. Plate Compactor||$125||$500||$1,400|
- + Rental rates are based on a 24-hour day with an 8-hour limitation on the meter, 7-day week with a 56-hour limit and 30 days to a month. Rates are subject to change.
- + Price sheet does not include tax, transportation, damage waiver or cost of refueling.
- + Operator must have a valid Hoisting License or Temporary Permit.
- + Operator limited to 8,000-lb machine with Temporary Permit.
- + Most rental equipment will require Ahearn Equipment to be named Loss Payee and additionally insured on your insurance binder or you supply rental coverage.
- + Machine must be returned the way it went out, clean (inside and out) and refueled. Excessive Cleaning fee of $50.00 may apply.
- + Invoice must be paid in full prior to start of rental. For long term rentals, payment is due by the fi rst of each month.
- + Customer is responsible for all damages outside of normal wear.
- + A valid driver’s license and major credit card are required to rent.
Get your work done right and done fast - and keep your costs under control
- + Most pieces are less than a year old with fewer than 1,000 hours
- + Large selection of attachments to rent
- + All excavators equipped with hydraulic thumbs and rubber tracks
- + Service team keeps every piece performing at its peak
- + Flexible long-term rentals
- + Flexible rental-purchase programs lower your buying risk
- + Choose from several delivery options.
- + Ask about extended rentals through the Ahearn A+ Club.